Disclaimer - Ohangwena RC
We welcome comments and questions from the public. We respect your right to freedom of expression and the principle that people are entitled to different opinions and hope to foster conversation within our online presence. To that end, we do not pre-moderate users’ comments on our websites and social media platforms. This means any person/s posting on this page is accountable for his/ her/ their information.
Users' comments are automatically published, but we return the right to remove comment/s that:
Note: Views expressed on this page, the appearance of external links posted by individuals on this page and followings, liking, or reposting or tweets does/do not constitute the official endorsement on behalf of the administrators of this page or the government of the Republic of Namibia. We are not liable in any way for any loss or damage resulting from any comment/s posted on this page by individuals. The administrator of this page reserves the right to block and if necessary seek legal recourse against any individual/s that persistently and continuously violate the above rules as outlined on this page.
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats, defamatory statements or personal attacks;
- Encourage illegal activities prohibited by the Namibian and international laws;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sex, identity, national origin (xenophobia), ethnicity, age, religion or disability; status;
- That contain remarks that encourages tribalism and stereotyping;
- Contain sensitive or personally identifiable information;
- Infringe on other persons’ right to privacy;
- Promote or endorse special commercial services, products or entities;
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, spam, or chain mail;
- Contain vulgar or abusive language, personal attacks of any kind or offensive terms targeting individual or groups;
- Promote or endorse political parties, candidates or groups or their slogans and affiliations.